Session One is Free.
- CLICK HERE to visit our website for a detailed description of the complete Resolving Everyday Conflict study.
- CLICK HERE to learn more about purchasing access to the complete Resolving Everyday Conflict online study.
- CLICK HERE to learn more about purchasing the Resolving Everyday Conflict DVD study set.
- Manager: Melodie McDermott
Conflict is part of our everyday lives, yet we do not need to let it rule us. Scripture has lots of examples and plenty to say on the subject. In this 8-Session course you will begin:
To understand the source and nature of conflict
- Understand how we currently react to conflict and how we can react better to conflict
Discover the grace that God extends to us, even in the midst of conflict
Explore where to look first when conflict arises
Understand where we are responsible for conflict
Learn how to approach someone who wrongs us
Understand how to reconcile relationships after conflict
Explore options for when peacemaking doesn't seem to work
CLICK HERE to visit our website for a detailed description of this study.
1 Individual User - $19.95
10 or more Licenses - $15 each (discount is automatically applied with the purchase of at least 10 licenses).
CLICK HERE to purchase an enrollment key to access this course. This link will ask you to fill out a form and submit payment. Once this is processed, you will receive an email containing the enrollment key for this course.
This is Session 1 of the 14-session The Leadership Opportunity study. Church leaders regularly face conflict, but most are not equipped to handle it well. This session explains how the gospel provides a biblical paradigm for preventing destructive conflicts and responding as peacemaking leaders.
This is a free course.
CLICK HERE to visit our website for a detailed description of the complete The Leadership Opportunity study.
CLICK HERE to learn more about purchasing access to the complete The Leadership Opportunity online study.
CLICK HERE to learn more about purchasing the The Leadership Opportunity DVD study set.
- Manager: Judy Steidl
leaders regularly face conflict, but most are not equipped to
handle it well. This session explains how the gospel provides a
biblical paradigm for preventing destructive conflicts and
responding as peacemaking
- Learn why applying the gospel is the key to leadership and conflict.
- Explore how leadership styles create conflict.
- Discover why the Bible’s image of “shepherds after my own heart” is so critical to understanding biblical leadership and peacemaking.
- Understand why a unified leadership team is so important and learn how to build one.
- Learn how to lead your church through difficult changes.
- Learn how to handle those difficult situations and meetings where conflict is flaring up right in front of you.
- Understand the key skills needed to help church members who are in a conflict.
- Explore how to encourage church membership and follow a redemptive approach to church discipline.
- Learn what risk management policies and practices all churches should implement.
- Manager: PMU Admin
This 1-hour session was recorded with Certified Christian Conciliator Brian Noble at Peacemaker Ministries annual conference in Orlando, FL September 2011.
This is more than just a recording. You can now see the presentation, download it to your computer, interact with other peacemakers around the globe and ask questions on this topic with the on-line university format.
*This AUDIO course is absolutely FREE! You can enter it as a guest for read-only access or login with your username and password for full access to discussion forums.